Job Vacancy (Office Junior)
This entry was posted on January 8, 2018.
We are now advertising for an Office Junior to join the Jars and Bottles team.
We are looking for a reliable Office Junior. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- To become involved in all aspects the Sales, Purchasing and Operations departments activities.
- Manage agendas / travel arrangements / appointments etc. for the Senior management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Greet visitors.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office essential.
Closing date for applications - Until position is filled.
Please send your CV to Mark@jarsandbottles.co.uk